Storing data in a table in an internal database

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Storing data in a table in an internal database

Hi,

Arcplan Enterprise 5.5.0.2810

I want to use data from a local spreadsheet and join it with data from a database without using the spreadsheet directly.

So I created a local table in a new template and cut and paste the data into the table, added a header row and added to to a new table in an internal database.

All works OK until I save the template, when a numeric field is rounded to 6 places, so 26006168 becomes 26006100, As this is a key field for joining the data it is a little inconvenient.

Is this the best way of doing it and if so how do I get the data stored correctly?

Regards,

martin
    • RE: Storing data in a table in an internal database

Martin, when/where are you saving the template? Please note that you cannot write back to an internal table, it can be used for reference purposes only.
      expatriate

"I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know what can't be done" - Henry Ford
    • UPDATE:

I have reduced the example to creating a cell in a blank template, entering a number , then closing and re-opening it.

If I enter 123456 it comes back as 123456

However if I enter 1234567 it comes back as 1234570

Is it possible to store larger numbers? Or do I try and convert it to a string?

Regards,